Category Archives: PoliceJuly 27, 2015 CueballJuly 27, 2015 CueballJuly 20, 2015 CueballJuly 20, 2015 CueballJuly 13, 2015 CueballJuly 13, 2015 CueballJuly 10, 2015 Cueball
Sumner Newscow report — The cases against Sylvester Provencio and Nick Reedy of Caldwell has been continued to an unspecified later date. A hearing was schedule today, but no judge was present at the Sumner County District Court. Story of the alleged crime can be found here.July 07, 2015 Cueball
by Tracy McCue, Sumner Newscow — The following are a list of criminal court complaints recently filed by the Sumner County Attorney’s office.
These are formal charges introduced into the Sumner County District Court system. The suspects listed in the complaint have not been tried by a judge or jury unless specified otherwise. All citizens are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Sumner Newscow Calendar
- Sumner County Sheriff jail bookings: July 20 – July 26, 2015
- Wellington Police Notes: Friday, July 24 – Sunday, July 26, 2015
- Hazel Schmitt, 84, Winfield: Jan. 4, 1931 – July 25, 2015
- Boy found of presumed drowning at Drury Dam near South Haven
- U.S. Women’s Baseball team wins gold medal at Pan Am games today
- Anders Spinalators are the 25th Great Race Champions
- Ryleigh Buck and Team USA in Pan Am Gold Medal game Sunday
- Brad Morris joins USD 353 administration as new assistant suprintendent
- Wheat Festival post-game analysis…
- Workers are being sought for wind-energy project near Geuda Springs