Wellington Police notes for Wednesday, October 29, 2014
Category Archives: PoliceOctober 27, 2014 CueballOctober 27, 2014 Cueball
Wellington Police notes for Friday, Oct. 24 to Sunday, Oct. 26, 2014:October 24, 2014 Cueball
by Tracy McCue, Sumner Newscow — A 14-year-old male from Wellington drove into the Rothgeb Belle Plaine Lumber yard at 415 N. Logan Street after a car chase. He was charged with fleeing and attempting to elude officers, reckless driving, speeding and aggravated assault.
According to a Sumner County Sheriff press release, the juvenile male was running away from home. His name is being withheld because he is a juvenile.
At about 5:20 p.m., Wellington police officers were called to the 600 Block South Woodlawn to investigate a single vehicle accident. Officers discovered a 14-year-old male had left residence at Woodlawn in a silver four-door 2014 Nissan Versa, which was a family member’s vehicle. He allegedly while backing up had struck a utility pole. The driver then left the scene and was traveling east on First Street by the Santa Fe yard office in Wellington.October 20, 2014 Cueball
Wellington Police notes for Friday, Oct. 17 to Sunday, Oct. 19, 2014:October 20, 2014 CueballOctober 16, 2014 Cueball
Wellington Police notes for Wednesday, October 15, 2014:October 15, 2014 Cueball
by Tracy McCue, Sumner Newscow — The following are a list of criminal court complaints recently filed by the Sumner County Attorney’s office.
These are formal charges introduced into the Sumner County District Court system. The suspects listed in the complaint have not been tried by a judge or jury unless specified otherwise. All citizens are innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
•••••October 14, 2014 CueballOctober 13, 2014 Cueball
Wellington Police notes for Friday, Oct. 10 – Sunday, Oct. 12, 2014:
- Greg Orman, Paul Davis pass through Wellington Thursday morning
- Wellington to take long trip to Ulysses with still a playoff berth on the line
- WHS Daily Bulletin: Thursday, Oct. 30, 2014
- Wellington Police Notes: Wednesday, Oct. 29, 2014
- Help wanted: Wheat Capitol Manor accepting applications for maintenance supervisor
- For the Wellington 7th grade team, 2014 had little go wrong
- Sumner Newscow weekly poll: The major Sumner County election races
- Erma Berrie, 83, Oxford: Dec. 10, 1930 – Oct. 26, 2014
- KanOkla is seeking a full time customer consultant
- Kenneth Henry, 71, Caldwell: January 4, 1943 – Oct. 27, 2014