City of Wellington crews working on water main breakApril 19, 2017 Cueball
Updated: Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. – Due to a water main break at 8th and Jefferson, please enter the Recycle Center from the South and exit that same direction while city crews are repairing the main break.
The Recycle Center will operate under normal hours today – 1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Sumner Newscow report — The city of Wellington crews are on the scene working on a water main break on 8th and Jefferson.
People are urged to avoid the area if possible for the safety of those working to fix the issue.
Posted in: News
Sumner County business on the mooooove
Sumner Newscow Calendar
- Sumner Newscow weekly poll: The Saturday night question
- Can Can girls and Jessie Chisholm came to Wellington
- Brooke McCorkle named Big Cheese Athlete of the Week
- Wellington girls break 3-game losing streak with 3-game winning streak
- Wellington baseball team falls to 5-8 with Buhler sweep, Mulvane split
- Juanita Samples, 87, Oxford: May 30, 1929 – April 23, 2017
- Richard Hopper, 74, Oxford: Jan. 22, 1943 – April 24, 2017
- WHS Daily Bulletin: WHS Student Council officers are announced
- K.C. BBQ Society sanctioned Chisholm Trail BBQ Cook Off will start this weekend in Wellington
- Wellington Police Notes: Monday, April 24, 2017