Daughtry to perform at Kansas StarMay 22, 2013 Cueball
MULVANE, KAN– The Kansas Star Arena announced that another national touring act is scheduled to perform at their new facility at the Kansas Star Casino. The Grammy nominated rock group Daughtry is scheduled to perform in Mulvane June 29th.
In the course of only five years, Chris Daughtry has had more than his share of career highlights. The singer, songwriter, and musician from North Carolina has released back-to-back number one albums.
Daughtry has scored four number one hits including “It’s Not Over”, “Home” and “Feels Like Tonight”. The group has earned four Grammy Award nominations, won four American Music Awards, and brought its electrifying live show to all corners of the world, including sold-out arenas in South Africa, Singapore, and The Philippines.
“This show is in addition to the Tim McGraw show we announced only days ago,” Scott Cooper, General Manager, Kansas Star Casino said. “We will continue to provide our guests with a wide variety of acts, appealing to all sorts of fans.”
The Kansas Star Arena will seat about 6,000 people for the June 29th concert. Tickets start at $30 and go on sale Saturday, May 25th at 10:00am at www.kansasstararena.com. Fans will also have the opportunity to win tickets, before they can buy them, by listening to our radio partner, Clear Channel Radio’s 96.3 and B98 and by watching our television partner KWCH, Channel 12.
A reminder that tickets for the July 7th Tim McGraw show will go on sale this Friday at 10:00am. McGraw will be joined by special guest Joe Nichols for the arena’s Grand Opening Concert.Posted in: News
Sumner Newscow Calendar
- Get your flowers at Kelly General Store this Valentine’s Day
- Sumner Court Docket report: Feb. 10, 2016
- Charity Fantasy Football winner, the Dore, presents check to Memorial Auditorium Board
- Sumner Newscow weekly poll: The irrigation at the golf course question
- Wellington Police Notes: Tuesday, Feb. 9, 2016
- Wellington girls hold off Winfield 46-43; boys complete sweep
- Wellington FFA holding free spaghetti dinner and labor auction
- Patti Sober Scholarship taco dinner is tonight coincides with Winfield at Wellington
- ‘Storm Fury on the Plains’ presentation will be held March 2
- Barnstorming Sumner County with barn quilts