Kelly (Gaskill) Covey, Wellington: August 9, 1958 – August 19, 2013August 23, 2013 Cueball
Kelly S. (Gaskill) Covey, of Wellington, died Monday, August 19, 2013 at her home in Wellington at the age of 55.
Kelly was born the daughter of Peggy (Langley) and Donald Gaskill, Sr. on Saturday, August 9, 1958 in Wellington.
She was a store manager at the local Apple Market for several years. Following her employment, Kelly enjoyed volunteering at Birthline of Wellington. She was a dedicated Christian that loved her church family at the First Free Will Baptist Church.
Survivors include her daughter, Courtney Covey of El Dorado, daughter, Carlie Buck and her husband Steven of Wellington, father, Donald Gaskill, Sr. of Winfield, grandchildren: Brycent Ray Dean Ashley, Alexis Bianca Marie Ashley, Isabella Rose Buck, Gaberial Miles Buck and Sebastian Alexander Buck, brother, Donald Gaskill, Jr. of Indiana, step-sister, Guyleen Hall and her husband Red of Winfield and step-Father, Joe Golden of Wichita.
She was preceded in death by her mother, Peggy Golden.
Visitation will be held at the funeral home from 1 p.m. to 7 p.m., Monday, August 26, 2013 with family present from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m..
Funeral services for Kelly will be at 10:30 a.m., Tuesday, August 27, 2013 in the First Free Will Baptist Church, 1219 N. Plum, Wellington.
In lieu of flowers, the family asks that contributions be made to the Kelly Covey Funeral Fund established at Day Funeral Home, 1030 Mission Road, Wellington 67152. Contributions can be mailed or left with the funeral home.
To share a memory or leave condolences, please visit www.dayfuneralhome.info.
Arrangements are by Day Funeral Home & Crematory, Wellington.Posted in: Obituaries
- Phase 1 of Lincoln Street has been opened to traffic from Woodlawn to Drexel
- Wellington Police Department with the DEA to hold Drug Take Back Day on April 26
- 2014 Caldwell Border-Queen Track Invitational results:
- WHS boys tennis team places 4th, school track record broken in Caldwell…
- Dr. Byron Newberry, a 1987 Wellington High School grad, becomes dean of College of Engineering and Computer Science at Oklahoma Christian
- Trinidad Sanchez, 91, Wellington: Sept. 3, 1922 – April 23, 2014
- Wellington Police Notes: Wednesday, April 23, 2014
- Mock disaster drill in Wellington is set for Friday, April 25 from 1:30 to 3:30 p.m.
- U.S. Olympic coach John Underwood to kickoff ‘Life of an Athlete’ seminar in Wellington tonight
- Sumner County Court Docket: April 23, 2014 report