McComb Consulting will help you with your accounting and tax practice needsJanuary 08, 2017 Cueball
McComb Consulting, Inc. is a full service accounting and tax practice. Kelli offers income tax, payroll, financial and consulting services to a growing list of successful businesses and individuals in Wellington and Sumner County for over 16 years. Her office is in the U.S. Post Office Building located at 221 West Harvey, Suite 110, Wellington, Kansas 67152-3843. The business is open year-around – we are here to serve you throughout the year – not just during tax season!
McComb Consulting, Inc. offers professional preparation of all federal, state and local tax returns at competitive, affordable rates. We continuously monitor tax law changes to allow our clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. We can provide representation services before the IRS as well as state and local authorities.
McComb Consulting, Inc. specializes in individual, small business income tax returns, earned income credit returns, Kansas homestead taxes and multi-state returns.
See Kelli for New Business Consulting services. She can assist you with establishment of your business plan for financing and new business start-ups.
McComb Consulting also specializes in Payroll services. Whether you have 1 or 1,000 employees, Kelli can take care of all your payroll needs.
If you would like to find out more about the wide range of services McComb Consulting, Inc can provide to your business, contact McComb Consulting Inc.Posted in: News
Sumner County business on the mooooove
Sumner Newscow Calendar
- Richard Ebersole, 85, Funeral Director of Ebersole Mortuary, Conway Springs: Nov. 17, 1931 – March 24, 2017
- Garage Sales for this weekend…
- Sumner Court Docket: March 24, 2017 report
- St. Jude’s Episcopal Church holding biscuits and gravy breakfast on March 25
- Dr. Leo Oliva comes to Wellington to speak about the courageous women of the Santa Fe Trail
- Wellington Police Notes: Thursday, March 23, 2017
- State legislature approves Cowley College adding Sumner County trustee
- Provencio sentencing delayed for three weeks
- (Update: 3-23-16)The dog Clementine appears to be doing well; Haskin-Ybarra case continued
- Ruby Shields, 87, Wellington: March 7, 1930 – March 22, 2017